Battery related to low signal strength

I have a laptop that is experiencing low wireless signal strength. My laptop
battery indicates 1.65 hours remaining before recharging is necessary. Could
the state of the battery cause low signal strength? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about battery related signal strength

    Well, the battery is not the culprit. Without recharging the battery, I
    powered the router down, then powered it back up. After that the signal
    strength was Excellent, but for how long? Same thing happened yesterday.

    "Papa" <bikingis@my.fun> wrote in message
    > I have a laptop that is experiencing low wireless signal strength. My
    laptop
    > battery indicates 1.65 hours remaining before recharging is necessary.
    Could
    > the state of the battery cause low signal strength? Thanks.

Battery Wireless Networking Microsoft Laptops Wireless Networking