Battery related to low signal strength

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
June 30, 2004 3:33:49 PM

I have a laptop that is experiencing low wireless signal strength. My laptop
battery indicates 1.65 hours remaining before recharging is necessary. Could
the state of the battery cause low signal strength? Thanks.
June 30, 2004 7:21:57 PM

Well, the battery is not the culprit. Without recharging the battery, I
powered the router down, then powered it back up. After that the signal
strength was Excellent, but for how long? Same thing happened yesterday.

!