How can I disable Content Advisor? I believe a password was assigned or I
have forgotten it. I am trying to download from Yahoo Auctions aan auction
building tool that will let you upload several auctions at one time, but when
I try to do so Content Advisor message will not allow it.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:6531B686-B7C1-46BA-BBB7-DCF898782BFF@microsoft.com,
Patrick <Patrick@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> How can I disable Content Advisor? I believe a password was assigned
> or I have forgotten it. I am trying to download from Yahoo Auctions
> aan auction building tool that will let you upload several auctions
> at one time, but when I try to do so Content Advisor message will not
> allow it.

Try this if you will (I haven't so I'd like to know if it works) for you:

Content Advisor Password Remover:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/caremover.html

If not then:

PC Hell: How to Remove Content Advisor Password in Internet Explorer:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=http://www.pchell.com/support/contentadvisor.shtml&e=9797

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes