Looking for a command

I'm looking for the command we type from run to open up a windows
configuration tool where we can edit the boot.ini, startup programs e.t.c. I
just can't seems to remember it.

It's definitly not gpedit.msc, must be something else.... Anyone for this
easy question??

--
*** Show me your knowledge and provide me an intelligent solution ***
3 answers Last reply

    In news:00D3D78B-C282-4AB8-AFAC-BFC6370855A5@microsoft.com,
    Edmund <Edmund@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > I'm looking for the command we type from run to open up a windows
    > configuration tool where we can edit the boot.ini, startup programs
    > e.t.c. I just can't seems to remember it.
    >
    > It's definitly not gpedit.msc, must be something else.... Anyone for
    > this easy question??

    msconfig

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    Yup that's the one :) thanks for the fast reply, cheers.

    Edmund

    --

    "Galen" wrote:

    > In news:00D3D78B-C282-4AB8-AFAC-BFC6370855A5@microsoft.com,
    > Edmund <Edmund@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > > I'm looking for the command we type from run to open up a windows
    > > configuration tool where we can edit the boot.ini, startup programs
    > > e.t.c. I just can't seems to remember it.
    > >
    > > It's definitly not gpedit.msc, must be something else.... Anyone for
    > > this easy question??
    >
    > msconfig
    >
    > Galen
    > --
    >
    > "But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world
    > without them."
    >
    > Sherlock Holmes

    Hi

    It doesnt exist in win2k tho, it can be copied from a 9x/xp machine
    easily enough

    pscyimePosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Security Configuration Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP