From my computer my au pair is unable to access her internet messages that
our with www.atlas.sk - does anyone know of any reason why she would be
unable to access them from my computer? She can access them from other
computers.

Any advice would be appreciated

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"LK" wrote:

| From my computer my au pair is unable to access her internet messages that
| our with www.atlas.sk - does anyone know of any reason why she would be
| unable to access them from my computer? She can access them from other
| computers.
|
| Any advice would be appreciated

Jordon

"LK" wrote
> From my computer my au pair is unable to access her internet messages that
> our with www.atlas.sk - does anyone know of any reason why she would be
> unable to access them from my computer? She can access them from other
> computers.

It's wise to post as much information as possible. What program are you
using to access www.atlas.sk? What error message do you receive?

Jordon