Atlas.sk

From my computer my au pair is unable to access her internet messages that
our with www.atlas.sk - does anyone know of any reason why she would be
unable to access them from my computer? She can access them from other
computers.

Any advice would be appreciated
2 answers Last reply
More about atlas

    For Internet Explorer assistance:

    Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "LK" wrote:

    | From my computer my au pair is unable to access her internet messages that
    | our with www.atlas.sk - does anyone know of any reason why she would be
    | unable to access them from my computer? She can access them from other
    | computers.
    |
    | Any advice would be appreciated

    "LK" wrote
    > From my computer my au pair is unable to access her internet messages that
    > our with www.atlas.sk - does anyone know of any reason why she would be
    > unable to access them from my computer? She can access them from other
    > computers.

    It's wise to post as much information as possible. What program are you
    using to access www.atlas.sk? What error message do you receive?

    Jordon

Security Computers Microsoft Windows XP