SoBig bombing

I'm new to DSL. If I remain logged on, my Norton Virus scan detects a SoBig
incursion every ten minutes. Takes forever to OK the action that Norton has
taken on each episode. Any ideas?
--
Reno
1 answer Last reply

    Reno wrote:
    > I'm new to DSL. If I remain logged on, my Norton Virus scan detects a
    > SoBig incursion every ten minutes. Takes forever to OK the action
    > that Norton has taken on each episode. Any ideas?

    Configure Norton to block it without any input from you,this should be in
    the settings.
    Sygate Personal Firewall (Free and up)
    http://smb.sygate.com/free/spf_download.php

    --