hard reset for iPaq H2210

April 30, 2004 2:41:14 PM

Hi all,

I would like to know how to perform a hard reset on a iPaq H2210.

Thanks in advance

Cesar

More about : hard reset ipaq h2210

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 2:46:19 PM

Hi Cesar,

> I would like to know how to perform a hard reset on a iPaq H2210.
>
> Thanks in advance

Look on your device documentation or for example here:
http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=...

Cheers,

--
Julio Meneses
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices - http://www.pocketpc.com

> Cesar

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 6:59:41 PM

"news.microsoft.com" <kaiserous@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:o RLeO7oLEHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know how to perform a hard reset on a iPaq H2210.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Cesar

it is a bit acrobatic:
press the two outer buttons at the bottom front (calendar and iPaq menu)
and the reset button at the back with the stylus all three simultaneously
and keep them pressed for a few seconds untill the resetprocedure has
started.

--
SoftSpot
softspot_ihatespam_brugge@hotmail.com