Low profile video cards

I've got a low profile video card (MSI RX9250), but it has come with a full
height bracket.

Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in the
UK).

Many thanks.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply
3 answers Last reply
More about profile video cards

    I don't suppose you can snip off the excess material with a hacksaw?

    "Andi Cole" <andi@eloc00.co.uk> wrote in message

    > I've got a low profile video card (MSI RX9250), but it has come with a
    > full height bracket.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in the
    > UK).
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Andi.
    >
    > Remove only one zero to reply

    Not really, but thanks. I need the top bent over to keep the card in pace
    when I swap video cables.

    --

    >I don't suppose you can snip off the excess material with a hacksaw?

    > "Andi Cole" <andi@eloc00.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I've got a low profile video card (MSI RX9250), but it has come with a
    >> full height bracket.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in the
    >> UK).
    >>
    >> Many thanks.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Andi.
    >>
    >> Remove only one zero to reply

    Uh... you could use pliers to bend it. Then drill a hole for the screw.

    DaveL

    > Not really, but thanks. I need the top bent over to keep the card in pace
    > when I swap video cables.
    >
    > --
    > Andi.
    >
    > Remove only one zero to reply
    >

    > "First of One" <daxinfx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>I don't suppose you can snip off the excess material with a hacksaw?
    >>
    >> --
    >> "War is the continuation of politics by other means.
    >> It can therefore be said that politics is war without
    >> bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."
    >>

    >> "Andi Cole" <andi@eloc00.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I've got a low profile video card (MSI RX9250), but it has come with a
    >>> full height bracket.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in
    >>> the UK).
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Andi.
    >>>
    >>> Remove only one zero to reply

Radeon Graphics Cards ATI Graphics MSI-Microstar