Low profile video cards

I've got a low profile video card (MSI RX9250), but it has come with a full
height bracket.

Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in the
UK).

Many thanks.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

I don't suppose you can snip off the excess material with a hacksaw?

"Andi Cole" <andi@eloc00.co.uk> wrote in message

> I've got a low profile video card (MSI RX9250), but it has come with a
> full height bracket.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in the
> UK).
>
> Many thanks.
>
> --
> Andi.
>
> Remove only one zero to reply

Not really, but thanks. I need the top bent over to keep the card in pace
when I swap video cables.

--

>I don't suppose you can snip off the excess material with a hacksaw?

> "Andi Cole" <andi@eloc00.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>> I've got a low profile video card (MSI RX9250), but it has come with a
>> full height bracket.
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can get a low profile bracket (preferably in the
>> UK).
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Andi.
>>
>> Remove only one zero to reply

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Uh... you could use pliers to bend it. Then drill a hole for the screw.

DaveL