help please

I just checking some recomendations about my concern ..but I am willing to
see more to fix my problem ; well my screen destop is white when i right
click on it I discovered to is a htnl page to i cannot get ready of ......wht
I can do.....? everything happen when i click in a Gold antivirus advertise
....they came in my pc as a trojan,...Iallready empty my temp. files cookies
and said it is not there anymore but I have this screen ...and also I have
soem kind of dialer to i cannot deleted or eliminated please soembody knows
soem kind of prgrams to will check for dialres and eliminated and to get back
to my old desktop and eliminated this html page ..thanks.

Use System Restore to Undo Changes if Problems Occur
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/systemrestore.mspx

How to restore the operating system to a previous state in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q306084

How to start the System Restore tool at a command prompt in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304449

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"luishugo" wrote:

| I just checking some recomendations about my concern ..but I am willing to
| see more to fix my problem ; well my screen destop is white when i right
| click on it I discovered to is a htnl page to i cannot get ready of ......wht
| I can do.....? everything happen when i click in a Gold antivirus advertise
| ...they came in my pc as a trojan,...Iallready empty my temp. files cookies
| and said it is not there anymore but I have this screen ...and also I have
| soem kind of dialer to i cannot deleted or eliminated please soembody knows
| soem kind of prgrams to will check for dialres and eliminated and to get back
| to my old desktop and eliminated this html page ..thanks.

i I still have my desktop screen white i downloaded a2 saquared helped me and
identified a malware but still the same ....I have this file://WINDOWS C
\scree.html ..also i did system restore and nothing happen please help. thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How_to_remove_Antivirus_Gold_or_AVGold-t22397.html

"luishugo" <luishugo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I just checking some recomendations about my concern ..but I am willing to
| see more to fix my problem ; well my screen destop is white when i right
| click on it I discovered to is a htnl page to i cannot get ready of
.......wht
| I can do.....? everything happen when i click in a Gold antivirus
advertise
| ...they came in my pc as a trojan,...Iallready empty my temp. files
cookies
| and said it is not there anymore but I have this screen ...and also I have
| soem kind of dialer to i cannot deleted or eliminated please soembody
knows
| soem kind of prgrams to will check for dialres and eliminated and to get
back
| to my old desktop and eliminated this html page ..thanks.

TRENDING THREADS