Scan engine returned error 0x20000058

When I try to scan computer, this error comes up. How can I fix this? It is
the Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition. I also have trouble trying to remove
the programme. Any advice?

simmosimpkins,

It would behoove you to visit the Symantec support site to resolve this
issue : http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

simmosimpkins wrote:

> When I try to scan computer, this error comes up. How can I fix this? It is
> the Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition. I also have trouble trying to remove
> the programme. Any advice?

Too difficult - any easy answers?

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

> simmosimpkins,
>
> It would behoove you to visit the Symantec support site to resolve this
> issue : http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html
>
> MowGreen [MVP 2003-2005]
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
> simmosimpkins wrote:
>
> > When I try to scan computer, this error comes up. How can I fix this? It is
> > the Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition. I also have trouble trying to remove
> > the programme. Any advice?

Malke

simmosimpkins wrote:

> Too difficult - any easy answers?
>
> "MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> simmosimpkins,
>>
>> It would behoove you to visit the Symantec support site to resolve
>> this issue : http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/consumer.html

Uninstall Symantec. Run the Symantec removal program appropriate for
your version of their software. Install a different av.

Or, even simpler: /YellowPages/Computer_Repair [enter]

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com