blocking debit and credit cards

Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
they cannot be entered?
5 answers Last reply
More about blocking debit credit cards

    Not to my knowledge since individual web sites have forms and
    entries for credit cards.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    dollybug wrote:
    > Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit
    > or credit card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in
    > blocking these so they cannot be entered?

    Some third party firewalls will allow you to enter infomation such as
    account #'s so as they will not be sent.

    --
    Mike Pawlak

    From: "dollybug" <dollybug@discussions.microsoft.com>

    | Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
    | card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
    | they cannot be entered?

    Don't use the Internet. That's about it.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    In article <67CAC715-5E0C-4E67-8A40-2B1AE06E05BC@microsoft.com>,
    dollybug@discussions.microsoft.com says...
    > Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or credit
    > card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
    > they cannot be entered?

    Take the credit card away from them - there is not a viable way to keep
    people from using secure sites to make CC transactions and yet still
    give them access to secure sites.

    Don't look to technology to solve a physical problem.

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me

    "dollybug" <dollybug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Could someone please tell me how to keep someone from using a debit or
    > credit
    > card on the web. Is there a security measure to use in blocking these so
    > they cannot be entered?

    Norton Internet Security contains an app called Privacy Control. It will
    allow you to block any credit or debit card info you input with a password.

    Bobby

Security Microsoft Windows XP