LimeWire 4.8.1 Problems

I can't seem to get the LW interface up since I installed the 4.5
drivers just empty boxes. Anyone else having problems with the new
driver kit.

Thanks for any advice.

Take Care,
Griffin.

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:09:37 -0700, Griffin McKorn <JPP@Zoso.org>
wrote:

> I can't seem to get the LW interface up since I installed the 4.5
>drivers just empty boxes. Anyone else having problems with the new
>driver kit.
>
>Thanks for any advice.
>
>Take Care,
>Griffin.

Fixed my problem. Weird though, I rarely run an Admin account for
daily use only for maintenance and installs. When using the "Power
User" account I set up for myself the new LW has to be set in
compatibly mode (NT) in this case, before it will run, funky.

Thanks.
GM

Griffin McKorn wrote:
> Fixed my problem. Weird though, I rarely run an Admin account for
> daily use only for maintenance and installs. When using the "Power
> User" account I set up for myself the new LW has to be set in
> compatibly mode (NT) in this case, before it will run, funky.

Might be a Java problem... You tried the latest 1.4.2 or 1.5 JRE?

(Linewire IS Java based right?)

Ben

Digital Sheep wrote:
> And now all i get is a white screen where the progrqm info stuff
> should be ?. Enough is enough.
>
> Though i did just upgrade my videocard. So i can't blame it all on
> Limewire.

This doesn't happen to be the 6600GT you've been harping on about, does it?

Ben

Griffin McKorn wrote:
> I can't seem to get the LW interface up since I installed the 4.5
> drivers just empty boxes. Anyone else having problems with the new
> driver kit.
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Take Care,
> Griffin.

Disable forced FSAA in the ATI control panel.

It fixed itself somehow ?

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:31:46 -0600, Kyle Peterson
<kpeterson@hermies.net> wrote:

>Griffin McKorn wrote:
>> I can't seem to get the LW interface up since I installed the 4.5
>> drivers just empty boxes. Anyone else having problems with the new
>> driver kit.
>>
>> Thanks for any advice.
>>
>> Take Care,
>> Griffin.
>
>Disable forced FSAA in the ATI control panel.

Ben Go die like that other Pope.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:31:46 -0600, Kyle Peterson
<kpeterson@hermies.net> wrote:

>Griffin McKorn wrote:
>> I can't seem to get the LW interface up since I installed the 4.5
>> drivers just empty boxes. Anyone else having problems with the new
>> driver kit.
>>
>> Thanks for any advice.
>>
>> Take Care,
>> Griffin.
>
>Disable forced FSAA in the ATI control panel.

> Ben Go die like that other Pope.

How profound!

Take your acne medicine and run to mommy now.