Is it okay to delete what's in the P3P History folders within the registry?
There are references to unwanted sites. I have read in different forums that
deleting them is okay and others not. So contradiction has left me none the
wiser.

Any information would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

IE cookie management settings are stored there. Third-party utilities such
as Spyware Blaster adds a huge list of bad sites in that area. If the
(default) value is set to 5, then cookies are blocked for that domain.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org