I am currently trying to get my desk top ready for my cousin to use at
school, we set up a user password on it when you first turn it on, however
she can now not remember the user name/password combo we set. How do I get
around this to reset them? Xp home edition is what is being used.

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

Forgot your admin password?

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"Nikkylee0330" wrote:

| I am currently trying to get my desk top ready for my cousin to use at
| school, we set up a user password on it when you first turn it on, however
| she can now not remember the user name/password combo we set. How do I get
| around this to reset them? Xp home edition is what is being used.
|
| Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

Hello, Was reading post and tried the links. First two gave 404 error and
last one gave 403 error. Using IE6.
Take Care.
beamish.