ACTIVE X

July 7, 2005 5:39:01 PM

I USE MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX, I NEEDED SOME HELP, AN ACTIVE X PROGRAM WAS GOING
TO SCAN MY PC AS PART OF THEIR TECH ASSISTANCE. I BLOCKED IT. NOW I NEED TO
KNOW HOW TO UNBLOCK IT

More about : active

July 8, 2005 11:15:09 AM

* DMARTIN <DMARTIN@discussions.microsoft.com>:
> I USE MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX, I NEEDED SOME HELP, AN ACTIVE X PROGRAM WAS GOING
> TO SCAN MY PC AS PART OF THEIR TECH ASSISTANCE. I BLOCKED IT. NOW I NEED TO
> KNOW HOW TO UNBLOCK IT

Need to work on your keyboard too, it's caps lock seems to be broken.
How did you block it from scanning your computer?

Jason
!