ACTIVE X

I USE MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX, I NEEDED SOME HELP, AN ACTIVE X PROGRAM WAS GOING
TO SCAN MY PC AS PART OF THEIR TECH ASSISTANCE. I BLOCKED IT. NOW I NEED TO
KNOW HOW TO UNBLOCK IT
1 answer Last reply
More about active

    * DMARTIN <DMARTIN@discussions.microsoft.com>:
    > I USE MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX, I NEEDED SOME HELP, AN ACTIVE X PROGRAM WAS GOING
    > TO SCAN MY PC AS PART OF THEIR TECH ASSISTANCE. I BLOCKED IT. NOW I NEED TO
    > KNOW HOW TO UNBLOCK IT

    Need to work on your keyboard too, it's caps lock seems to be broken.
    How did you block it from scanning your computer?

    Jason

Security Activex Microsoft Windows XP