System Config Utility

Small irritating issue here, I have a pc running WindowsXP Pro and every
time the system is rebooted I get the System Configuration Utility box come
up, the one saying, "You have used the System Config Utility to make changes
to the way windows starts......etc." I have seen this before and am use to
it as I use the utility to stop alot of apps. The difference this time is
that I cannot get the box from appearing after each startup. I have checked
the box that says "Don't show this message or launch the system
configuration utility when windows starts", but it shows up every time. I
have also tried to remove this from the registry.
Anyone have any clue what might be going on here and/or a solution to fix
it.

Thanks in advance,

Zagman13

See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Fixes, Disable MSConfig Selective Startup Screen