DVD Decoder Help

A long time ago, I unistalled all my ATI programs because the Catalyst
Control Center was corrupt. I tried playing a DVD today on my computer and
it said I did not have decoder on it. I have a Radeon 9800 256 MB Pro with a
NEC DVD burner and Windows XP. I am not sure what I should do. I reinstalled
CCC and at least that works but I cannot play DVD's on it.The ATI site has
not been that helpful.

How do I get my DVD decoder back?

"Master Thrasher" <thexbox@att.net> wrote in message
> A long time ago, I unistalled all my ATI programs because the Catalyst
> Control Center was corrupt. I tried playing a DVD today on my computer and
> it said I did not have decoder on it. I have a Radeon 9800 256 MB Pro with
> NEC DVD burner and Windows XP. I am not sure what I should do. I
reinstalled
> CCC and at least that works but I cannot play DVD's on it.The ATI site has
> not been that helpful.
>
> How do I get my DVD decoder back?

Go to the MultiMedia page and D/L the "DVD Decoder" program. When you run
the program it will ask for your ATI CD for verification then it will let
you D/L the actual decoder from the website and install it.
Good Luck