Update Downloads

I have Windows set to automatically update. However, there are about 12
updates that keep failing to install. Can anyone help me?
--
cindylee57
1 answer Last reply

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822798
    You Cannot Install Some Updates or Programs

    Windows Update Troubleshooter
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/
    Updates fail to install and you receive error message 0x80070643 - WinXP

    WINUP-Third-Party Products That Conflict with Windows Update
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241234

    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/updtcl.htm
    Windows Update Checklist

    You can download them from the Catalog and save to be installed later.
    http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/catalog/en/default.asp
    How to Download Windows Updates and Drivers from the Windows Update Catalog
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323166

    cindylee57 wrote:
    > I have Windows set to automatically update. However, there are about
    > 12 updates that keep failing to install. Can anyone help me?

Security Microsoft Windows XP