I have Windows set to automatically update. However, there are about 12
updates that keep failing to install. Can anyone help me?
--
cindylee57

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822798
You Cannot Install Some Updates or Programs

Windows Update Troubleshooter
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/
Updates fail to install and you receive error message 0x80070643 - WinXP

WINUP-Third-Party Products That Conflict with Windows Update
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;241234

http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/updtcl.htm
Windows Update Checklist

You can download them from the Catalog and save to be installed later.
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/catalog/en/default.asp
How to Download Windows Updates and Drivers from the Windows Update Catalog
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323166