All In Wonder Rage 128 Pro with TV Tuner In Question

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,ne.general (More info?)

Why is it that with the ATI All In Wonder Rage 128 Pro with TV tuner in that
anytime I utilize the tv snapshot, the video record button greys out and I
end up reinstalling the entire multimedia software just to get video record
back? Is there any other way around this problem? I've got the latest
drivers and software.

Note, this is the same company that told me to utilize the Catalyst software
via their email system I was told yet by phone they admitted it is not
compatable.

--

William K. Mahler, Owner
http://www.worldmediahost.com

    I just tried the TV snapshot on my AIW 128 (Using 7.1 MMC that came
    with it) and it worked OK. When you do a snapshot, the STILLS GALLERY
    window opens, but all the other controls remained their normal color.

    Jim

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:21:54 -0400, "W. K. Mahler
    www.worldmediahost.com" <whyspam@thisdomainanyways.com> wrote:

    >William K. Mahler, Owner

Radeon TV Tuner Software Graphics