XP Security White Paper

a b 8 Security
July 9, 2005 11:05:07 PM

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the "Windows XP Security White
Paper" published around June 2002 (374 pgs)?

More about : security white paper

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 10, 2005 4:13:04 PM

Is this it?
http://www.infosysintel.com/detail.asp?ID=99

"rhans" <rhans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the "Windows XP Security White
> Paper" published around June 2002 (374 pgs)?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 10, 2005 4:13:05 PM

No. Like I said its about 374 pages.