Hidden user accounts

My brother has magaged 2 hide his account on the main start up page. is
there a way in which i can access the account or find the account?

--
calvecchio
2 answers Last reply

    The question is why since it is not your account.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "calvecchio" wrote:

    | My brother has magaged 2 hide his account on the main start up page. is
    | there a way in which i can access the account or find the account?
    |
    | --
    | calvecchio

    Maybe its HIS computer Carey.

    > The question is why since it is not your account.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups

    > "calvecchio" wrote:
    > |
    > | My brother has magaged 2 hide his account on the main start up page. is
    > | there a way in which i can access the account or find the account?
    > |
    > | --
    > | calvecchio

Security Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP