Hidden user accounts

a b 8 Security
July 11, 2005 4:25:20 AM

My brother has magaged 2 hide his account on the main start up page. is
there a way in which i can access the account or find the account?

--
calvecchio

More about : hidden user accounts

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 11, 2005 4:25:21 AM

The question is why since it is not your account.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"calvecchio" wrote:

| My brother has magaged 2 hide his account on the main start up page. is
| there a way in which i can access the account or find the account?
|
| --
| calvecchio
Anonymous
a b 8 Security