radeon 9800 xxl

Sorry that my first question is a bit of a newbie one but where can i
download drivers for a medion radeon 9800 xxl card ?

Thanx Duane
3 answers Last reply
More about radeon 9800

    "duane" <dt004b2207@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Sorry that my first question is a bit of a newbie one but where can i
    > download drivers for a medion radeon 9800 xxl card ?
    >
    > Thanx Duane

    you just need the standard catalysts from www.ati.com
    they do all radeons

    duane wrote:
    > Sorry that my first question is a bit of a newbie one but where can i
    > download drivers for a medion radeon 9800 xxl card ?
    >
    > Thanx Duane

    All the Radeons are covered by the same driver - the Catalyst drivers.
    You can get them from the ATI site - the latest is the 5.4 set of
    drivers. Some people prefer the older drivers though, I have recently
    gone back to 4.12 from 5.1, I have never tried 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4.

    I found 5.1 to be quite a good set of drivers, but I prefer 4.12 (a bit
    faster for my 9800 pro)

    https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27

    Click the appropriate link for your operating system (Windows XP/2000
    etc. etc.) - then click 'RADEON' and you're taken to the link to get the
    5.4 catalysts. In the menu on the left hand side you can also find
    'Previous Drivers and software' for older versions.

    Thanks for the replies i did look at the ATI website but was unsure
    about the driver as mine wasnt listed

    Thank you

    Duane

Radeon Download Drivers Medion ATI Graphics