Deleting Workgroups

I am trying to delete/remove a workgroup from the microsoft windows network.

How is this done?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting workgroups

    I had this problem about a week ago. In the explorer window you can delete
    it. Not in the normal view but in the tree view. Just highlight the
    workgroup in question (in the tree view) and delete it.

    -Steven-
    "John Carfarm" <JohnCarfarm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to delete/remove a workgroup from the microsoft windows
    >network.
    >
    > How is this done?
    >
    > Thanks

Security Microsoft Windows XP