ATI Canadian rebate

alix

If any Canadians who purchased an ATI card are waiting for a rebate
please note that the rebate for my ATI All-in-Wonder 9800 was specified
to be $20.00 American. The cheque I received (three and a half months
later) was for $20.00 Canadian. I emailed ati@web-rebates.com multiple
times but haven't received a reply. The card works great, but I had
hoped the rebate was going to be as advertised. The difference is
around $5.00 Canadian, not much, but still......

Mike

Splendid

It's actually closer to $12 Cdn, but a deal's a deal.

Mike

"alix" <alix.cat@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If any Canadians who purchased an ATI card are waiting for a rebate
> please note that the rebate for my ATI All-in-Wonder 9800 was specified
> to be $20.00 American. The cheque I received (three and a half months
> later) was for $20.00 Canadian. I emailed ati@web-rebates.com multiple
> times but haven't received a reply. The card works great, but I had
> hoped the rebate was going to be as advertised. The difference is
> around $5.00 Canadian, not much, but still......

Mike

Splendid

I actually meant closer to 12 than 15 but i was thinking the difference for
$10. I deleted the post quickly, realsised what i did right away but you
were quick on the draw :)