  • Elite
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 26, 2005 11:56:53 PM

I just installed this card on my XP-SP1 system. When viewing the input
(satellite receiver) from the S-video input, the image wondow cannot be
resized. Is there any way to resize the image, make it full screen, make it
smaller, and make the surrounding background invisible?

thanks

More about : videw input elite

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:31:55 AM

"Keith in AZ" <kmmcdonald@qwest.net> wrote in message
>I just installed this card on my XP-SP1 system. When viewing the input
> (satellite receiver) from the S-video input, the image wondow cannot be
> resized. Is there any way to resize the image, make it full screen, make
> it
> smaller, and make the surrounding background invisible?
>
> thanks

What software and version number are you using to control the TV Wonder
Elite? My understanding was that the software ATI released with these cards
doesn't (yet) support other than using the cards own tuner as an input
source.

Paul
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 7:18:45 PM

I have this card also and I am trying to use it with MMC 9.03. It
works for about a minute and then stops. If I restart, it does the
same again. Any ideas on how to tame this software to work? I hate
the Cyberlink Cinema packaged with it - its useless.

Thanks

!