using S-videw input on TV Wonder Elite

I just installed this card on my XP-SP1 system. When viewing the input
(satellite receiver) from the S-video input, the image wondow cannot be
resized. Is there any way to resize the image, make it full screen, make it
smaller, and make the surrounding background invisible?

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about using videw input elite

    "Keith in AZ" <kmmcdonald@qwest.net> wrote in message
    >I just installed this card on my XP-SP1 system. When viewing the input
    > (satellite receiver) from the S-video input, the image wondow cannot be
    > resized. Is there any way to resize the image, make it full screen, make
    > it
    > smaller, and make the surrounding background invisible?
    >
    > thanks

    What software and version number are you using to control the TV Wonder
    Elite? My understanding was that the software ATI released with these cards
    doesn't (yet) support other than using the cards own tuner as an input
    source.

    Paul

    I have this card also and I am trying to use it with MMC 9.03. It
    works for about a minute and then stops. If I restart, it does the
    same again. Any ideas on how to tame this software to work? I hate
    the Cyberlink Cinema packaged with it - its useless.

    Thanks

    On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:56:53 -0700, "Keith in AZ"
    <kmmcdonald@qwest.net> wrote:

    >I just installed this card on my XP-SP1 system. When viewing the input
    >(satellite receiver) from the S-video input, the image wondow cannot be
    >resized. Is there any way to resize the image, make it full screen, make it
    >smaller, and make the surrounding background invisible?
    >
    >thanks

Radeon TV Elite Graphics