My father-inlaw has xp on his farm comp. He said until recently when turning
on the comp the tradition screen would come up but since my mum-inlaw
intsalled a new printer on the compt it now comes up with the user accounts
screen. He hates this on would like it back to the original.

1. Click Start, Run and enter CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2
2. Highlight the username you want automatically logged on.
3. Uncheck Users must enter a username.............
4. Click Apply.
5. In the next dialog enter the password for the account you selected earlier, if any exists for that account.
6. OK your way out.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.