limit who can use local machine

July 12, 2005 11:19:19 AM

I oversee a domain with several hundred XP machines. I have one domain
machine that I want to restrict access to. Only one user and the Domain
Admins should be able to logon to this machine locally (interactively). I
cannot remember how to do this. Help?

More about : limit local machine

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 12, 2005 11:32:45 AM

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 9753153-00BC-446B-AECB-FBB48DC3282C@microsoft.com...
>I oversee a domain with several hundred XP machines. I have one domain
> machine that I want to restrict access to. Only one user and the Domain
> Admins should be able to logon to this machine locally (interactively). I
> cannot remember how to do this. Help?

Group policy.

Kerry