polaroid iON80 driver needed

the driver suppiled with the camera doesn't work on my XP system, the
polaroid help page doesn't have the driver either!!

can anyone help?

"Smiffy" <smiffy@smiffy.net> wrote in message
> the driver suppiled with the camera doesn't work on my XP system, the
> polaroid help page doesn't have the driver either!!
>
> can anyone help?

This camera and dock does not need any other software. This camera is
already XP compatible. Right click the link and save target to download
file.

http://www.avs.ca/uploaded_files/products_sheets/ion80_sell_sheet.pdf

Read the Manual!

The normal way a camera works on XP is you do not load any software unless
instructed in the installation manual.

Just plug in the usb cable and turn on the camera and dock, XP will find the
correct driver.

If you have installed any software, then remove it, reboot. Plug in USB
cable turn on camera and dock.
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com