Sign in with
Your question

Help user profile cannot be loaded

Last response: in Windows 7
December 12, 2010 7:08:14 AM

Hello,
I cannot log in, it comes up with the user profile service failed the logon and user profile cannot be loaded. Can someone help. Have tried safe mode already.

More about : user profile loaded

December 12, 2010 8:54:59 AM

Don't post mutiple threads for the same problem - no one wants to help a spammer.

Anyway..

What happened before this error for the first time? Are you on a laptop or PC? Have you installed any new software, hardware?

Need more information before even thinking about answering with a suggestion.
m
l
December 12, 2010 11:09:27 AM

I was having trouble installing Mcafee total protection so I rang them and they took control over my computer and installed it for me. All was fine until the next day I tried to log on and it came up with this message. It is a laptop and only 18 months old, Toshiba.
m
l
Related resources
December 15, 2010 4:48:16 AM

acer0169 said:
Don't post mutiple threads for the same problem - no one wants to help a spammer.

Anyway..

What happened before this error for the first time? Are you on a laptop or PC? Have you installed any new software, hardware?

Need more information before even thinking about answering with a suggestion.

Any suggestions seeings you can't fix it!!!
m
l
December 15, 2010 9:44:16 AM

Sounds like a simple corrupt user account. You can either system restore (start > all programs > accessories > system tools > system restore) and set your computer back to a time before the error, or you can back up as much data as possible, format and reinstall Windows.

Aside from that, you're probably screwed.
m
l
!