activation windows

July 12, 2005 12:45:04 PM

Dear Sir's,
My name is Andy Melvin and I'm Mozambican.
I'm writing to you because I by a new computer (windows XP) from some one
and when I switch the computer there are a message that say "Please active
Windows". can you help me with the code to active windows xp?

best regards

More about : activation windows

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 2:54:43 PM

If unable to activate via the internet, then simply choose the
alternative option to "activate by phone".

How to activate Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307890

Possible resolution if activated already:

Boot into "Safe Mode" by pressing (F8) during a reboot.

Go to Start > Run and type: regsvr32 regwizc.dll , and hit enter.
Then go again to Start > Run and type: regsvr32 licdll.dll , and hit enter again.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!