Brighten fullscreen, and not fullscreen programs.

smith

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2003

HI all !

My 17" CRT is old and dark and I'd like to change the gamma in winxp mce. But...let me explain:
Xp drivers are far better than ATI' catalysts (for radeon 7500 card).
Do you have heard of a good program that performs a reliable gamma modification over there ?
Thanks if you can help.

I think radlinker had an option for gamma, not sure if it was for the
screen or the program? It's was supplied in omega driver. But you can
download radlinker itself at www28.brinkster.com/chrisww1942/

smith

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2003

Le 29 Apr 2005 10:59:41 -0700, JamesKim1111972@hotmail.com a écrit :

>I think radlinker had an option for gamma, not sure if it was for the
>screen or the program? It's was supplied in omega driver. But you can
>download radlinker itself at www28.brinkster.com/chrisww1942/

Well the gamma should be enable all the time, for all Windows xp programs.