GP

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

I will try here for information so please dont flame me.

where can i find a newgroup/message board dedicated to pc games

I dont know how to play all these demos

tonyc

"gp" <grum@invalid> wrote in message
>I will try here for information so please dont flame me.
>
> where can i find a newgroup/message board dedicated to pc games
>
> I dont know how to play all these demos

comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.*

"gp" <grum@invalid> wrote in message
>I will try here for information so please dont flame me.
>
> where can i find a newgroup/message board dedicated to pc games
In addition to the suggestion offered by TonyC, many of the gaming related
internet sites such as gamespot.com, gamershell.com, etc have their own
forums.

> I dont know how to play all these demos
Many of the sites mentioned above have "walkthroughs" for many of the games
out there. you can consult one of these if you happen to get stuck during a
demo your playing.

{comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action} is the Newsgroup you are looking for.

--
DaveW