XP Passwords/Logon Issue

All,

Running XP Pro SP2, with all updates.
Have five users on PC. Do not use ctrl+alt+del to log on.

Recently, we went to log on, and the computer kept saying that we had forgot
our password, retry...
this has eventually happened to all the accounts including the Admin
account. I know the passwords are correct, it just wont let me log on...

I remember last year that there was something on the microsoft site to
download to help resolve this issue...

Any ideas?

Thx in Advance!

CeNo.

--
COUPE DES CLUBS CHAMPIONS EUROPÉENS
1977 1978 1981 1984 2005

"CeNo" <seanoevil@spamnomorehotmail.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> Running XP Pro SP2, with all updates.
> Have five users on PC. Do not use ctrl+alt+del to log on.
>
> Recently, we went to log on, and the computer kept saying that we had
> forgot our password, retry...
> this has eventually happened to all the accounts including the Admin
> account. I know the passwords are correct, it just wont let me log on...
>
> I remember last year that there was something on the microsoft site to
> download to help resolve this issue...

Just to update,

I am able to log in as myself as an admin user...all the other accounts when
I click on their username and enter their password it starts to load their
settings then returns to the welcome screen. And then I find that I cant
log in too!
I then use a bootable cdrom to help me reset my password (which I never
forgot anyway!), I then log in to XP, and find that the other accounts have
disappeared from the welcome screen/users applet in control panel.

Any help???

CeNo.