Cheapest component (3 plug Y, Pb, Pr) tv-out solution

Can anyone tell me what the cheapest ATI solution is to get component
(i.e.Y, Pb, Pr) tv-out would be right now? Not interested in Gaming with
this card so speed isn't a real issue. but it must be an AGP solution.

Thanks
MiKman

"Mikman" <mikman2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me what the cheapest ATI solution is to get component
> (i.e.Y, Pb, Pr) tv-out would be right now? Not interested in Gaming with
> this card so speed isn't a real issue. but it must be an AGP solution.
>
> Thanks
> MiKman

Froogle for Audio Authority video products.

Luck;
Ken