  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
July 13, 2005 10:53:01 PM

I got asked a question today about writing a cript that copies a file to the
C:\ drive, then using something in WInXP to copy that file from C;| to D:\ at
a specific time. Is this possible, and what would be used????

More about : scheduling events

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 14, 2005 2:39:59 AM

VB Script and the Windows Scripting Host. You're particularly interested in the File System Object.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/libr...

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.