Scheduling Events

I got asked a question today about writing a cript that copies a file to the
C:\ drive, then using something in WInXP to copy that file from C;| to D:\ at
a specific time. Is this possible, and what would be used????
1 answer Last reply
More about scheduling events

    VB Script and the Windows Scripting Host. You're particularly interested in the File System Object.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/scriptinga.asp

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "digitalsailor" <digitalsailor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9789202A-FF57-41A9-8686-3B9A01E54996@microsoft.com...
    >I got asked a question today about writing a cript that copies a file to the
    > C:\ drive, then using something in WInXP to copy that file from C;| to D:\ at
    > a specific time. Is this possible, and what would be used????

Security Events Microsoft Windows XP