Ati GC-R9600(Pro) c3 Drivers ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
May 5, 2005 8:26:05 PM

Can anyone pls help me find some drivers for a video card that i was given

I have been ti ati's website and searched around to no avail....Any help
would be greatly apprec.

Toby

More about : ati r9600 pro drivers

May 5, 2005 8:26:06 PM

"Grant" <ghm001@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
> Can anyone pls help me find some drivers for a video card that i was given
>
> I have been ti ati's website and searched around to no avail....Any help
> would be greatly apprec.
>
> Toby

you have a Radeon 9600 pro - go to ATI and download the Catalyst drivers for
your OS - https://support.ati.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questi...
this is the link to the latest driver if you use Windows XP.
!