DavidS

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

You know I thought the very same thing after I posted the message.
Too late then
Regards

DavidS wrote:
> You know I thought the very same thing after I posted the message.
> Too late then

Not really.

Just ignore the people who are unable to seperate facts from feelings, and would prefer to just have a go rather than give an answer.

Try to keep your replies in the same thread so we know what you're talking about.

Ben