Admin accounts-loss of privileges

Hi
Im trying to uninstall a program on works comp but even though ive signed in
as myself(administrator account) and the default administrator account. but
error message about having no administrator priveleges. Three other computers
set up same time and exactly the same users are working fine. I can log in as
Administrator, no problem. Running winxp pro sp2.
Its driving me up the wall, cannot figure it out. Any help would be greatly
appreciated
Cheers

I'm not a pro but what I would do is reboot in Safe Mode (on my PC it's
pressing F8 just prior to the Windows loading screen), and either just doing
the uninstall and be done with it or going to a prior System Restore point to
see if you can get your admin priviledges back on other accounts.

Safe Mode logs you on as the built-in Administrator account in XP

--
John 3:16
John 8:71

"We must become the change we want to see."
Mahatma Gandhi (1869 - 1948)

"There are no great things, only small things with great love."
Mother Theresa

"neilhu" wrote:

> Hi
> Im trying to uninstall a program on works comp but even though ive signed in
> as myself(administrator account) and the default administrator account. but
> error message about having no administrator priveleges. Three other computers
> set up same time and exactly the same users are working fine. I can log in as
> Administrator, no problem. Running winxp pro sp2.
> Its driving me up the wall, cannot figure it out. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated
> Cheers

Tried that Gruteo, thanks anyway.
Cant get into sys restore or control panel, even in safe mode. I dont want
to set it to factory defaults cos im using it as back up for main office
computers at the minute.
Have to stew til monday, then probably just 'bite the bullet'.