Could not install MBSA verion 2.0

a b 8 Security
July 16, 2005 2:33:11 AM

Hi everyone

I hope that if someone can help me out on this. I have currently downloaded
the new verion of the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer, version 2.0. I
have tried to install it but have failed. It told me that it haved detected
another installation on the Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 2 folder in
C:\Program Files, which I haven't created yet. Then, it ask me to choose
another folder to install the software. But when I tried to create new
folders to install the software there, it displayed the same error message.
I couldn't install the MBSA 2.0 at all.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Huy Thai

More about : install mbsa verion

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 16, 2005 2:33:12 AM

Hi,

You might want to ask your question in the newsgroup
microsoft.public.security.baseline_analyzer

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: