Radeon by Saphire

Anyone have a clue what warranty, if any, Sapphire offers on their
Radeon cards that are, so called, "Retail Lite"? These companies
sure don't want to publish warranties on their websites (except
ATI). The Sapphire 9600XT looks interesting since ATI no longer make
them.
Thanks!

glamart wrote:
> Anyone have a clue what warranty, if any, Sapphire offers on their
> Radeon cards that are, so called, "Retail Lite"? These companies
> sure don't want to publish warranties on their websites (except
> ATI). The Sapphire 9600XT looks interesting since ATI no longer make
> them.
> Thanks!

That probably depends where you are.

Since it's a "Retail" package, it should be at least a year. I'm sure that regional consumer rights are somewhat important.

Ben