Help

Today I started noticing my desktop pc behaving strange.

Program windows (not just popups but program windows on my pc like windows
explorer) opens by itself. Web browsers open by itself.

I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about help

    > Today I started noticing my desktop pc behaving strange.
    >
    > Program windows (not just popups but program windows on my pc like windows
    > explorer) opens by itself. Web browsers open by itself.
    >
    > I'm not sure what's going on.
    >
    > Thanks.

    You might want to start with these links:
    http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Viruses
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html <-- spybot
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ <-- free adaware version
    http://bertk.mvps.org/html/spyware.html