Help

July 15, 2005 10:42:03 AM

Today I started noticing my desktop pc behaving strange.

Program windows (not just popups but program windows on my pc like windows
explorer) opens by itself. Web browsers open by itself.

I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks.

More about : question

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 15, 2005 11:07:38 AM

> Today I started noticing my desktop pc behaving strange.
>
> Program windows (not just popups but program windows on my pc like windows
> explorer) opens by itself. Web browsers open by itself.
>
> I'm not sure what's going on.
>
> Thanks.

You might want to start with these links:
http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Viruses
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html <-- spybot
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ <-- free adaware version
http://bertk.mvps.org/html/spyware.html