Admin Cant Edit Registry

I have a Windows XP Pro, SP2 customer. We are attempting to modify the

--
Johnny Hawk
Ctrl-alt-Doh!

    Not sure if these are relevant to your situation?

    http://www.dougknox.com/security/scripts_desc/regtools.htm
    You can download a script here for the Registry
    See also: www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Windows XP Security Console
    or
    Line 275: Lift Restrictions – Task Manager, Regedit and CMD

    Registry Editing has been disabled by your administrator
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/tweakuirest.htm
    Error message "Tweak UI has been disabled by your administrator" while launching
    TweakUI

    Johnny Hawk wrote:
    > I have a Windows XP Pro, SP2 customer. We are attempting to modify
    > the
    >> registry
    >> key for the "Everyoneincludesanonymous" from a value of 0 to 1.
    >> When he selects "OK" he gets a message that says he cannot change
    >> this value. In fact he cant change any registry data and he is the
    >> admin. Anyone have any
    >> clue what I should have him look at to unlock the registry? Thanks
    >> for the
    >> help.
    >> --
    >> Johnny Hawk