SYSTEM RESTORE & WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PROBLEM

July 16, 2005 10:31:01 PM

I CANNOT UTILIZE MY SYSTEM RESTORE. I TRIED TO UTILIZE IT IN SAFE MODE AND
STILL NOT WORKING.

ALSO, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER IS NOT WORKING. I INSTALLED 10 SOMETIME AGO AND
IT HAS BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE IT WORKED. I GET A MESSAGE STATING "INTERNAL
ERROR" AND I TRIED TO RE-INSTALL AND NO GO. DOES ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS TO
CORRECT THESE ISSUES.
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 12:40:20 AM

Carey Frisch