SYSTEM RESTORE & WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PROBLEM

I CANNOT UTILIZE MY SYSTEM RESTORE. I TRIED TO UTILIZE IT IN SAFE MODE AND
STILL NOT WORKING.

ALSO, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER IS NOT WORKING. I INSTALLED 10 SOMETIME AGO AND
IT HAS BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE IT WORKED. I GET A MESSAGE STATING "INTERNAL
ERROR" AND I TRIED TO RE-INSTALL AND NO GO. DOES ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS TO
CORRECT THESE ISSUES.
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore windows media player problem

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "DSIRR318" wrote:

    | I CANNOT UTILIZE MY SYSTEM RESTORE. I TRIED TO UTILIZE IT IN SAFE MODE AND
    | STILL NOT WORKING.
    |
    | ALSO, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER IS NOT WORKING. I INSTALLED 10 SOMETIME AGO AND
    | IT HAS BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE IT WORKED. I GET A MESSAGE STATING "INTERNAL
    | ERROR" AND I TRIED TO RE-INSTALL AND NO GO. DOES ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS TO
    | CORRECT THESE ISSUES.

System Restore Microsoft Media Player Windows XP