KODAK DX6490, good choose?

legolas

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

Hello all,

I want to buy a digital camera similar to a Reflex. In other words, I would
like to have freedom managing shutter, focus, sensibility and other options
that I control in my old reflex.
I saw the models in the market and Kodak DX6490 has this features and the
price is not too bad (350?->290$).
I ask to people that I bought this camera and they have some experience. do
you recommend it ? is there a better one with similar price?

Thanks in advance

If the camera to buy is the kodak DX6490 then the features with reflex is ok
with the price fine also. The not too bad price is asking to people that
recommend it. I hope this is thanking you in advance.

If the camera to buy is the kodak DX6490 then the features with reflex is ok
with the price fine also. The not too bad price is asking to people that
recommend it. I hope this is thanking you in advance.

Greetings Legolas,

I have found it to be an excellent camera, and I like it for the external
flash feature. Provides extended flash range. I suggest a review of the
camera at the Kodak site found at:

http://www.kodak.com/go/dx6490

Good luck, let me know if you have questions.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

Ron Baird wrote:
> Greetings Legolas,
>
> I have found it to be an excellent camera, and I like it for the
> external flash feature. Provides extended flash range. I suggest a
> review of the camera at the Kodak site found at:
>
> http://www.kodak.com/go/dx6490
>
> Good luck, let me know if you have questions.
>
> Ron Baird
> Eastman Kodak Company
>

> "legolas" <kk@kk.es> wrote in message news:c8vl6k$aqf$1@peque.uv.es...
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I want to buy a digital camera similar to a Reflex. In other words,
>> I would like to have freedom managing shutter, focus, sensibility
>> and other options that I control in my old reflex.
>> I saw the models in the market and Kodak DX6490 has this features
>> and the price is not too bad (350?->290$).
>> I ask to people that I bought this camera and they have some
>> experience. do you recommend it ? is there a better one with similar
>> price?
>>
>> Thanks in advance

I've had this camera for about 6+ months I guess, and I am very happy with
my purchase. Before purchasing the camera I compared it to many other
cameras in about the same price range up to about 25/30% more. The 6490 was
my choice as I couldn't afford a digital mirror reflex camera.
--
Tormod

You can read about opinions of DX6490 users at the Kodak talk forum found
here: