KODAK DX6490, good choose?

Hello all,

I want to buy a digital camera similar to a Reflex. In other words, I would
like to have freedom managing shutter, focus, sensibility and other options
that I control in my old reflex.
I saw the models in the market and Kodak DX6490 has this features and the
price is not too bad (350?->290$).
I ask to people that I bought this camera and they have some experience. do
you recommend it ? is there a better one with similar price?

Thanks in advance
5 answers Last reply
More about kodak dx6490 good choose

    If the camera to buy is the kodak DX6490 then the features with reflex is ok
    with the price fine also. The not too bad price is asking to people that
    recommend it. I hope this is thanking you in advance.

    If the camera to buy is the kodak DX6490 then the features with reflex is ok
    with the price fine also. The not too bad price is asking to people that
    recommend it. I hope this is thanking you in advance.

    Greetings Legolas,

    I have found it to be an excellent camera, and I like it for the external
    flash feature. Provides extended flash range. I suggest a review of the
    camera at the Kodak site found at:

    http://www.kodak.com/go/dx6490

    Good luck, let me know if you have questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird wrote:
    > Greetings Legolas,
    >
    > I have found it to be an excellent camera, and I like it for the
    > external flash feature. Provides extended flash range. I suggest a
    > review of the camera at the Kodak site found at:
    >
    > http://www.kodak.com/go/dx6490
    >
    > Good luck, let me know if you have questions.
    >
    > Ron Baird
    > Eastman Kodak Company
    >

    > "legolas" <kk@kk.es> wrote in message news:c8vl6k$aqf$1@peque.uv.es...
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> I want to buy a digital camera similar to a Reflex. In other words,
    >> I would like to have freedom managing shutter, focus, sensibility
    >> and other options that I control in my old reflex.
    >> I saw the models in the market and Kodak DX6490 has this features
    >> and the price is not too bad (350?->290$).
    >> I ask to people that I bought this camera and they have some
    >> experience. do you recommend it ? is there a better one with similar
    >> price?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance

    I've had this camera for about 6+ months I guess, and I am very happy with
    my purchase. Before purchasing the camera I compared it to many other
    cameras in about the same price range up to about 25/30% more. The 6490 was
    my choice as I couldn't afford a digital mirror reflex camera.
    --
    Tormod
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

    You can read about opinions of DX6490 users at the Kodak talk forum found
    here:

    "legolas" <kk@kk.es> wrote in message news:c8vl6k$aqf$1@peque.uv.es...
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I want to buy a digital camera similar to a Reflex. In other words, I
    would
    > like to have freedom managing shutter, focus, sensibility and other
    options
    > that I control in my old reflex.
    > I saw the models in the market and Kodak DX6490 has this features and the
    > price is not too bad (350?->290$).
    > I ask to people that I bought this camera and they have some experience.
    do
    > you recommend it ? is there a better one with similar price?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

Cameras Kodak Peripherals