Local Security Policy

a b 8 Security
July 17, 2005 12:35:02 PM

I am running Windows XP Home Edition with SP2, and I was wondering if there
was a way to manage what other users do on the computer (e.g. Accessing the
Task Manager or Command Prompt) Is it just in XP Professional that
administrators can add a local secuirity policy?? Thanks

AK

More about : local security policy

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 17, 2005 5:37:24 PM

See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Windows XP Security Console.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Aaron K" <AaronK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0F05B33-ED08-4689-BE07-7D95EB1DAB05@microsoft.com...
>I am running Windows XP Home Edition with SP2, and I was wondering if there
> was a way to manage what other users do on the computer (e.g. Accessing the
> Task Manager or Command Prompt) Is it just in XP Professional that
> administrators can add a local secuirity policy?? Thanks
>
> AK
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 17, 2005 5:39:02 PM