Local Security Policy

I am running Windows XP Home Edition with SP2, and I was wondering if there
was a way to manage what other users do on the computer (e.g. Accessing the
Task Manager or Command Prompt) Is it just in XP Professional that
administrators can add a local secuirity policy?? Thanks

AK
2 answers Last reply
More about local security policy

    See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Windows XP Security Console.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Aaron K" <AaronK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0F05B33-ED08-4689-BE07-7D95EB1DAB05@microsoft.com...
    >I am running Windows XP Home Edition with SP2, and I was wondering if there
    > was a way to manage what other users do on the computer (e.g. Accessing the
    > Task Manager or Command Prompt) Is it just in XP Professional that
    > administrators can add a local secuirity policy?? Thanks
    >
    > AK

    Thank you for the reply.

    AK

    "Doug Knox MS-MVP" wrote:

    > See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Windows XP Security Console.

    > Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    > http://www.dougknox.com
    > Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.
    >
    > "Aaron K" <AaronK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0F05B33-ED08-4689-BE07-7D95EB1DAB05@microsoft.com...
    > >I am running Windows XP Home Edition with SP2, and I was wondering if there
    > > was a way to manage what other users do on the computer (e.g. Accessing the
    > > Task Manager or Command Prompt) Is it just in XP Professional that
    > > administrators can add a local secuirity policy?? Thanks
    > >
    > > AK

Policy Security Windows XP