Do I Allow ViewMgr (ViewMgr.exe)

My firewall is asking if I will allow ViewMgr (ViewMgr.exe) access to my
computer. I am not familar with this file, does anyone know if it is safe
and/or part of the XP Pro operating system?

Thanks.

ViewMgr - ViewMgr.exe - Process Information
http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/ViewMgr/

Viewpoint Media Player - Removal instructions
http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/viewpointmediaplayer/index.phtml

Viewpoint's Privacy Commitment
https://www.viewpoint.com/pub/privacy_commitment.html

Why is Viewpoint on my computer?
http://www.viewpoint.com/installer/v4/html/vmp_faq.html

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:804C41A1-4016-4CC1-A4B4-17162B538F06@microsoft.com,
Unsure <Unsure@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> My firewall is asking if I will allow ViewMgr (ViewMgr.exe) access to my
> computer. I am not familar with this file, does anyone know if it is safe
> and/or part of the XP Pro operating system?
>
> Thanks.

Thank you very much. Now I know!

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> ViewMgr - ViewMgr.exe - Process Information
> http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/ViewMgr/
>
> Viewpoint Media Player - Removal instructions
> http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/viewpointmediaplayer/index.phtml
>
> Viewpoint's Privacy Commitment
> https://www.viewpoint.com/pub/privacy_commitment.html
>
> Why is Viewpoint on my computer?
> http://www.viewpoint.com/installer/v4/html/vmp_faq.html
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:804C41A1-4016-4CC1-A4B4-17162B538F06@microsoft.com,
> Unsure <Unsure@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > My firewall is asking if I will allow ViewMgr (ViewMgr.exe) access to my
> > computer. I am not familar with this file, does anyone know if it is safe
> > and/or part of the XP Pro operating system?
> >
> > Thanks.

You bet. Keep having fun.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.