Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Information for MBSA 2.0 working with SMS 2003

Tags:
  • Security
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
July 18, 2005 12:00:28 PM

Does the new version of MBSA 2.0 works with SMS 2003; if so were I can find
information? I don't see much on technet yet!.

More about : information mbsa working sms 2003

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 19, 2005 5:35:21 PM

Rafael SMS admin wrote:

> Does the new version of MBSA 2.0 works with SMS 2003; if so were
> I can find information? I don't see much on technet yet!.
Hi,

You might want to post this to the
microsoft.public.security.baseline_analyzer
newsgroup...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: