Information for MBSA 2.0 working with SMS 2003

Does the new version of MBSA 2.0 works with SMS 2003; if so were I can find
information? I don't see much on technet yet!.
1 answer Last reply
More about information mbsa working 2003

    Rafael SMS admin wrote:

    > Does the new version of MBSA 2.0 works with SMS 2003; if so were
    > I can find information? I don't see much on technet yet!.
    Hi,

    You might want to post this to the
    microsoft.public.security.baseline_analyzer
    newsgroup...

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Windows XP