  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
July 18, 2005 3:05:25 PM

I have had 8 anonymous logons in the past 2 months according to my security
event log. No user name or domain name. Logon Process is NtLmSsp,
authentication is NTLM. How can I get more information on what this is other
than a remote logon? How is this done and by whom? Thanks!

More about : security problem

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 18, 2005 5:11:48 PM