Do I have a security problem?

I have had 8 anonymous logons in the past 2 months according to my security
event log. No user name or domain name. Logon Process is NtLmSsp,
authentication is NTLM. How can I get more information on what this is other
than a remote logon? How is this done and by whom? Thanks!

NtLmSsp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/com/html/ae434165-4429-4ef0-b083-60abdfc50de0.asp

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.