Do I have a security problem?

I have had 8 anonymous logons in the past 2 months according to my security
event log. No user name or domain name. Logon Process is NtLmSsp,
authentication is NTLM. How can I get more information on what this is other
than a remote logon? How is this done and by whom? Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about security problem

    NtLmSsp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/com/html/ae434165-4429-4ef0-b083-60abdfc50de0.asp

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:DFB1CEBC-56F9-4FFE-B1DE-79704C50F752@microsoft.com,
    thedesertgardener <thedesertgardener@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and
    pecked:
    > I have had 8 anonymous logons in the past 2 months according to my
    > security event log. No user name or domain name. Logon Process is
    > NtLmSsp, authentication is NTLM. How can I get more information on what
    > this is other than a remote logon? How is this done and by whom? Thanks!

Security Microsoft Windows XP