Help get rid of r_server.exe

Hi,
How can I delete r_server.exe (executable of RAdmin installed by the
administrator)? Is there any way to get rid of it? I am an
unprivilidged user running on a Win XP Pro machine.....
2 answers Last reply
More about help r_server

    selami wrote:

    > Hi,
    > How can I delete r_server.exe (executable of RAdmin installed by the
    > administrator)? Is there any way to get rid of it? I am an
    > unprivilidged user running on a Win XP Pro machine.....

    If this was installed by an administrator and you are a limited user,
    you can't. If this is a work computer, talk to your IT Dept. about any
    problems you are having with the application.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    In the event you have a problem with your computer, this program enables
    authorized support personnel to access your computer remotely to assist you
    in fixing your problem. Why do you want to delete it? If you are concerned
    that someone may be monitoring you without your knowledge, you can configure
    the application to require your approval before each request for remote
    access is permitted. For the best control, this is how the application
    should be installed. However, this option may not have been selected when
    the application was installed on your machine. Also, if the blue "R" in the
    system tray is red, it means someone is currently connected to your IP
    address. You may double click the icon to show current connections.

    "selami" wrote:

    > Hi,
    > How can I delete r_server.exe (executable of RAdmin installed by the
    > administrator)? Is there any way to get rid of it? I am an
    > unprivilidged user running on a Win XP Pro machine.....

Security Servers Microsoft Windows XP