Help get rid of r_server.exe

a b 8 Security
July 19, 2005 4:49:19 AM

Hi,
How can I delete r_server.exe (executable of RAdmin installed by the
administrator)? Is there any way to get rid of it? I am an
unprivilidged user running on a Win XP Pro machine.....

More about : rid server exe

July 19, 2005 1:11:18 PM

selami wrote:

> Hi,
> How can I delete r_server.exe (executable of RAdmin installed by the
> administrator)? Is there any way to get rid of it? I am an
> unprivilidged user running on a Win XP Pro machine.....

If this was installed by an administrator and you are a limited user,
you can't. If this is a work computer, talk to your IT Dept. about any
problems you are having with the application.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

In the event you have a problem with your computer, this program enables
authorized support personnel to access your computer remotely to assist you
in fixing your problem. Why do you want to delete it? If you are concerned
that someone may be monitoring you without your knowledge, you can configure
the application to require your approval before each request for remote
access is permitted. For the best control, this is how the application
should be installed. However, this option may not have been selected when
the application was installed on your machine. Also, if the blue "R" in the
system tray is red, it means someone is currently connected to your IP
address. You may double click the icon to show current connections.

!