file lock for being copy and paste

a b 8 Security
July 19, 2005 6:24:04 AM

Pls teach me how to lock a file being copy and paste, but can be read by the
specific userin win xp pro sp2.

More about : file lock copy paste

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 19, 2005 5:33:47 PM

fabius wrote:

> Pls teach me how to lock a file being copy and paste, but can
> be read by the specific userin win xp pro sp2.
Hi,

Sorry, but if you can read a file, you can copy it as well...

One exception to this:

Microsoft's "Windows Rights Management Services" (RMS) is an
option for documents and e-mails produced by Microsoft Office
2003 Professional:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: