file lock for being copy and paste

Pls teach me how to lock a file being copy and paste, but can be read by the
specific userin win xp pro sp2.
1 answer Last reply
More about file lock copy paste

    fabius wrote:

    > Pls teach me how to lock a file being copy and paste, but can
    > be read by the specific userin win xp pro sp2.
    Hi,

    Sorry, but if you can read a file, you can copy it as well...

    One exception to this:

    Microsoft's "Windows Rights Management Services" (RMS) is an
    option for documents and e-mails produced by Microsoft Office
    2003 Professional:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/rightsmgmt/default.mspx

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Windows XP