Windows XP Pro-network resource permission problem.

Getting 'network resource permission error' when trying to go thru My Network
Places to the host computer via wireless adapter. Worked fine using two
computers under XP Home edition, but now cannot get thru with XP Pro. Is a
security permission problem am sure...but have tried everything I know. Can
anyone help? Thank You.

Additional information may help. I have this same Access DB system and
wireless peer to peer network configuration set up on two others computers,
both of which are running under Windows XP Home Edition. XP Professional is
the set of computers having this error problem.

"mjm2050" wrote:

> Getting 'network resource permission error' when trying to go thru My Network
> Places to the host computer via wireless adapter. Worked fine using two
> computers under XP Home edition, but now cannot get thru with XP Pro. Is a
> security permission problem am sure...but have tried everything I know. Can
> anyone help? Thank You.

Still more information. The user being denied access to the shared DB from
the client computer can logon using the password assigned, into the DB on the
host computer, and everything performs as expected, given the permissions
granted in the DB objects.